To initiate the process of Webroot Login, follow the given set of instructions carefully.
How To Create a Webroot Account?
- To begin with, launch any web browser as per your suitability on your computer. This can be amongst, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. No matter which browser you choose, the only condition is that it should be of the most updated version.
- In the browser window, locate the address bar and here type “webroot.com” using your keyboard and press the Enter key. This is the official website of Webroot Antivirus Solution, from where you can create your account.
- At the top of the homepage of Webroot, you have to click on the “My Account” tab.
- In the following window, you are required to click on the “Create Account” tab.
- The subsequent window requires you to provide some “Profile Information”. Hence, you must provide the following details accurately.
- Webroot Product Keycode: This key code is a 20 character alphanumeric key that is a compilation of unique character created on all purchases. You will get this keycode in your Purchase Confirmation Email in case of online purchase. Whereas, if you purchase the product offline, you will get the keycode on the back of the retail card. Hence, carefully enter the same.
- Email Address: Provide an active email address that you want to link with the Webroot account. Another key point to remember is that it should be the same email address that you provide at the time of purchase.
- Repeat Email Address: Re-enter the same email address as provided above to confirm the same.
- Password: Then, you are required to enter a strong and unique password that you want to set for this account. Here, you should stick to the following guidelines.
- The Password should contain at least 8 characters.
- Must include upper and lower case letters.
- There should be one numeric value.
- Use valid symbols.
- Repeat Password: Re-enter the password to confirm the same.
- Your Personal Security Code: You have to provide a “Security Code” for additional protection of your account. This code must be a memorable word or number that includes at least 6 characters. You can even use a combination of alphabets and number. Whenever you will try to log in to your Webroot Login account. Then, it will prompt you to provide any two characters of this code.
- Security Question: Besides that, it requires a “Security Question” to complete the three-tier account protection process. In other words, the drop-down menu box provides you with a list of Security Questions. You should select any one of the available options to assist you in account verification.
- Security Answer: Provide the answer to the question selected above.
- Go to the very bottom of this window. Here, you will notice links for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. Hence, click on them one-by-one to open these documents and read them carefully.
- Click on the “Register Now” tab.
- After this, it will send you a “Confirmation Email”. You will get this email on the email address provided above.
- Open the webpage of your email service provider and “log in” to it. Now, check your Inbox to locate the email received from Webroot Login. However, you should check your Spam Folder if you can’t find this email.
- Now, you have to open this email.
- This email contains a “Verification Link”. Hence, click on the same and verify your email address.
- Meanwhile, type in the specified characters of your Security Code if prompted.
- In the end, click on “Confirm Registration Now”.
Access Webroot Login Account
- Open your preferred web browser on your computing device.
- Then, type in “webroot.com” in the browser’s address bar.
- Then, go to the upper-middle section of this window and locate the “My Account” tab. Now, click on it to open the Webroot Login window.
- On the subsequent window, provide your “Email Address” or with which you created your Webroot Account.
- Type in its corresponding “Password” in the respective text box.
- Along with this, you will get a link for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. Hence, click on the links one-by-one and closely review the terms.
- Click on the “Log In” tab. With this, you get access to your Webroot Login Account.
Hence, this completes the Webroot Account Creation and Login procedure successfully.